Online fraud scam is the most commonly encountered fraud. In this the online anonymity is maintained and within a fraction of a minute there is chance of losing all your money because of these scams. It is the need of the hour to check for these online scams before investing rather than being a prey to them.
Some tips to check for frauds:
- It is wise to choose and use best automated software for trading. The customer’s comments and reviews are very important to assess the genuineness of the software. The binary options like Fintech Ltd. http://cybermentors.org.uk/fintech-ltd-scam-software-or-legit/ being widely used in the market and are found to be the best without any history of fraud.
- Yet another task to ascertain the genuineness is by reading the terms and conditions laid down. It is very important for the terms and conditions to be very clear and easily accessible on the website. It is recommended not to use softwares where in the terms and conditions are either not clear or not available on their website.
- Customer care support is a vital part of a good and genuine online trading team. Easily accessible, well experienced, and with ready solutions and answers to every query is a good sign. The fraud trading softwares do not have an easily approachable customer care. Even after approaching, an answer to the problem will not be available even after asking multiple times, and then it could be a fraud website.
- If you receive calls from traders asking to invest money in various other trading opportunities then it is sure that you dealing with scam. This means you’re personal and trade data is leaked by the software company. Definitely there is some element of fraud involved here.
- If you come in contact with the online trading softwares that are promising too good to be true bonuses and offers, then be aware. Unrealistic offers are an indication of some fraud that is involved.
- Before investing in any online trading software it is necessary to do research online about the trading license they own. The genuineness has to be checked and then go ahead with purchasing the software.
- In certain instances, the client gets the call from the company asking not to withdraw funds, instead re invest or not entertaining request for withdrawal of funds also is a clue to fraud.
Doing thorough research beforehand and then taking time to invest in good online trading software is a key to get good returns. As it is rightly said prevention is better than cure, it is important to do a thorough scan to exclude scam and fraud online trading websites and thus earn rather than losing money.